FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil       Connexion 

2D reinforcement in Engineering report v17.1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Naruto : Reverse Index du Forum -> Naruto : Reverse -> Discution générale
Auteur Message
Sebastian

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 15:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: 2D reinforcement in Engineering report v17.1 Répondre en citant

Hello,

I calculate concrete floors. Regardless the size of the floor when I make an engineering report and export live screens on scale of the reinforcement (As+1, As+2 As-1 As-2 As,sw) to the report it takes more than 15-20 minutes for each screen to be sent to the report. The same happens when I want to refresh them in the engineering report. First I thought that I did something wrong with those screens but other live screens refresh without any problems. In general refreshing the report without reinforcement takes about 1 maybe 2 minutes but for those 5 screens, it takes literally hours (1,5 - 2 hours) to refresh it. I've checked this problem on different computers to rule out the hardware problem. I waste a lot of time to get the job done. Is there any solution for this problem?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.scia.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1380
POS solution marketing

Thanks
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 15:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Naruto : Reverse Index du Forum -> Naruto : Reverse -> Discution générale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: